"I'm still in the commonwealth stage of my life/ wondering what to decide, what to conclude/what to declare myself."- Tato Laviera
And if you’re ever feeling lonely just look at the moon.
Someone, somewhere, is looking right at it too.
Night Vale (via koreyan)
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end